Interview Questions for
- 1. Denise, what is Testosterone-Free Marketing?
- 2. So your premise is that men and women are different. That doesn’t seem too revolutionary. What’s different about your approach to marketing and why should women really care?
- 3. How did you develop the Testosterone-Free Marketing concept?
- 4. How important is marketing to the success of a business?
- 5. Women are starting home-based businesses at double the rate of men these days. What’s the number one thing that women absolutely must know?
- 6. Why should women market their businesses any differently than men?
- 7. Marketing is a scary concept for most people, especially women, who as you’ve said should approach it differently than the traditional “old boy’s” marketing model. Can you break down the most critical areas of marketing for us and explain how to go about these tasks in a Testosterone-Free way? (Advertising, Sales, Design and layout, Direct mail, Distribution, Testing, Tracking results, Testimonials)
- 8. I’ve heard you say that “Marketing is not logic as much as it is an understanding of the psychology of human buying behavior, one person at a time.” Can you talk a little bit about that?
- 9. What are the most important parts of a good marketing plan and how do I go about putting one together?
- 10. What is the secret to a great marketing strategy?
- 11. There are a lot of ways to market. Some are highly profitable and others waste critical time and monetary resources. What do you think are the most effective avenues for marketing and why?
- 12. How do you think women Internet business owners can use the Testosterone-Free Marketing ideas successfully?
- 13. A very interesting concept that we have heard you talk about is what you call the “The Zen of Marketing” or “The Art of Enthusiastic Detachment”. Can you talk about this and how this can be used to create success in our marketing endeavors?